See for information about COVID-19 tests, vaccinations, and hospital services.

Change your contact details

Use this online form to tell us about a change to your name, address, family doctor (GP) or your contact phone number. If you prefer not to use this form, there are also several other ways you can tell us to change your contact details. Please use our Enquiry form for enquiries about other services.

You can enter changes for more family members by Adding more people at the end of the form.

Page last updated: 18 August 2020

Is this page useful?