Response to official information request
- For every psychologist employed under the APEX Psychologists’ MECA since 1 June 2016, how much of the CPD allowance as per clause 14 of the MECA was spent (both in dollar value and percentage terms) in each year of their employment?
- How many currently employed psychologists receive external supervision through an inter-DHB pooling arrangement, and how many receive external supervision funded by the DHB
- How many psychologists are employed on each step of the salary scale
- How many psychologists were eligible to apply for merit progression in the last twelve months (i.e. employed on steps 9 to 17)?
- How many psychologists applied for merit progression in the last twelve months?
- How many psychologists had their merit progression applications approved in the last twelve months?
- The headcount of psychologists employed by the DHB?
- The total FTE of psychologists employed by the DHB?
- How the total FTE of psychologists employed by the DHB is distributed and the location where the FTE is based (e.g. five FTE in adult community mental health in Tauranga, one FTE in inpatient mental health in Whangarei, two FTE in child and adolescent mental health in Orewa).