Official information request details
By 2025, Christchurch demographics will reach its highest number of 80 year olds residents.
- How many will be living in Christchurch Retirement and Care homes in their own apartments?
- How many will be living in Christchurch suburbs located in the northwest of the city?
- What is the 2025 planning for these 80 years who have dementia?
- How many will be able to afford the cost of Dementia Care with assets under $22,000 or there about?
- How many will be able to afford the costs of Dementia Care if their assets are over $22,000 or thereabouts?
- By 2025, will the number of qualified nurses for Older Persons match the needs of our 80 years+ population?
- Will Christchurch have sufficient qualified nurses to cater to the needs of our 80+ population?
- Should future plans for persons with dementia include more groups catering for 5 day care programmes?
- In terms of what Residents Associations and community groups in the North West of Christchurch should be considering to be better aware of the needs of Older People’s Health?