Official information request details
- Please advise how many Primary Health providers have had their Back to Back contract terminated by a Primary Health Organisation for failure to achieve Foundation Standards during the period January 2017 to the present day (24/5/2019).
- How many Primary Health providers had not achieved Foundation Standard certification by 1 July 2017?
- When did those Primary Health providers achieve Foundation Standard certification?
- Do any Primary Health providers who are required to hold Foundation Standard Certification not currently hold that certification?
- Did any Primary Health providers have Capitation Based Funding withdrawn as a result of not having achieved Foundation Standard by 1 July 2017?
- Please supply the following information under the Official Information Act – memorandums, emails, letters, minutes of meetings etc. relating to the termination of such contracts.