Response to official information request
The Ministry of Health recommends the following minimum ratios:
- One full-time equivalent (FTE) registered nurse (RN) to 750 students in decile 1-3 secondary schools
- One FTE RN to 200 students in high-needs contexts, such as alternative education units
- RN attendance for a minimum of one day per week during term time.
- How many schools have taken up the recommendations?
- Where are the schools that have taken up the recommendations?
- Are you able to name the schools that have taken up the recommendations?