Summary of official information request
- The pathway to access specialised eating disorder care within the DHB.
- Broken down by age and sex, the current number of people awaiting treatment for eating disorders via that pathway - i.e. through the DHB mental health team, or specialist treatment facility.
- The number of people admitted to hospital with an eating disorder or a suspected eating disorder, broken down by name of facility, age and sex, between January 1, 2010 and December 31 2020.
- The number of people who have accessed specialised eating disorder services between January 1 2020 and December 31 2020, by inpatient or outpatient status, sex and age.
- If not available within the DHB catchment area, where can patients access publicly funded, specialised eating disorder care?
- If eating disorder treatment services are contracted out and / or delivered by primary health care providers, please provide the name of the organisation delivering the service.