Summary of official information request
- How many COVID-19 tests, taken in the CDHB region between 22 January 2020 and today's date 28 January 2021, have been spoiled or damaged?
- Resulting in those samples not being able to be tested./How were the tests spoiled or damaged?
- When and where the samples were taken and transported to?
- What repercussions were there for those involved in the testing process, including the patients affected?
- How many patients, whose tests were spoiled or damaged, subsequently tested positive for COVID-19?
- Any and all copies of video and photographs of spoiled or damaged COVID-19 tests.