Summary of official information request
- Does your organisation have a policy or guidelines in relation to charging requestors for supplying information under the Official Information Act 1982?
- If yes, please supply a written copy of the policy/guideline, including grounds for seeking costs for supplying information, charges for photocopying, scanning or other copying of information and the hourly rate for staff time in compiling requests?
- If not, what does your organisation charge for photocopying, scanning or other copying of information and what is the hourly rate for staff time in compiling requests?
- In the 12 months from 01 January 2020 to December 31, 2020:
- How many requests for information under the Official Information Act did your organisation receive?
- Of these, in how many was the requestor advised that they would incur charges for copying and staff time, or any other reason?
- In how many of these, did the requestor pay the required charge for supplying of information?
- In total, how much did your organisation receive in payments for supplying information under the OIA?
- What were the largest 10 amounts paid by requestors in charges for fulfilling OIA requests?