Response to official information request
- Could you tell me how many beds at Burwood Hospital have pressure relieving mattresses and in which areas e.g. geriatrics, rehab etc?
- If the hospital has moved to pressure relieving mattresses across the board (or in specific areas); could you tell me when this change took place? And what this looks like?
I understand that Burwood Hospital recently (in the last 12 months) purchased pressure relieving (higher-specification) foam mattresses for patient beds. Please could you tell me:
- How many inpatient beds; and,
- For which wards, i.e. geriatrics, geriatrics or rehab,
- When were these mattresses put in place?
- What is the current operating capacity of the hospital re: inpatient beds?