Summary of official information request
- Any memos, reports or briefing notes, including drafts, prepared since January 1, 2021 relating to the vaccine roll out in Canterbury.
- Any emails and information about the left over vaccines distributed by the CDHB to businesses and contingency plan.
- The names and number of businesses which were offered the free vaccines to avoid wastage.
- The locations of every vaccination clinic in Canterbury.
- The standby list of people within Managed Isolation and Quarantine or Port facilities.
- Examples of how Māori and Pacific healthcare has been prioritised since the announcement of the vaccine roll out.