Response to official information request
Regarding the judicial review being taken by Miles Premises Ltd and its impact on a wider land swap underway to complete Crown anchor projects. I understand land owned by Miles Group bordered by St Asaph St, Tuam St and Montreal St was meant to be swapped to the CDHB. Specifically:
- Does the CDHB own land in the Metro Sports site?
- Is this land needed for the completion of the project?
- Was the CDHB meant to swap this land, or other land it owns, for the Miles Group land?
- Was the intention of the CDHB to use this land for hospital car parking?
- If not, what was it intended for?