Official information request details
- What is the DHB's top 10 priorities for spending in the 2019/20 financial year?
- What were the DHB’s top 10 priorities for spending in each of the past 5 financial years?
- Please also provide any spending priorities or targets the DHB has to hand for the years beyond 2019/20, if those exist.
- What has been the proportion of patients accepted for urgent diagnostic colonoscopy who received the procedure within 14 days (2 weeks) for each of the last 5 years? And what is the target for 2019/20?
- What has been the proportion of patients who received their first treatment (or other management) within 62 days of being referred with a high suspicion of cancer and a need to be seen within 2 weeks, for each of the last 5 years; and what is the target for 2019/20?
- Any current most-recent statement of DHB priorities regarding cancer management or treatment, or concerns with that, that the Ministry has been briefed on or received any report about, oral or written, from your DHB in the 2018/2019 or 2019/20 years to date