Response to official information request
- What training do all frontline staff (those who deal directly with patients, across all sectors of health) have for providing culturally appropriate services to people from the Asian community?
- How many people from the Asian community seek mental health services or support for mental health at the Canterbury DHB each year for the last five years?
- How long is the current waiting list for Asian Mental Health clients (if there is one)?
- How many clinical staff, i.e. trained professionals does the Canterbury DHB have to provide fully culturally appropriate Asian mental health services, can I have this broken down into the different Asian groups?
- How many cultural advisors does the Canterbury DHB have and can I have this broken down into different Asian groups?
- How many complaints has the Canterbury DHB received about the lack of culturally specific services for Asian people in the last five years? Can I have this broken down by each year?