Response to official information request
- A core question that patients and staff might like answered is: Exactly who has made the call that a WOF can be issued even though passive fire is not up to scratch? And on what basis?
- A list of passive fire defects identified, per building, and those buildings’ IL ratings
- Detail of what has been rectified
a. and what hasn’t,
b. and what will be (a repair timeline)
- So this single WOF covers all and every CDHB building?
a. at its main campus?
b. and at other sites?
- So CDHB does not need a WOF for each building, as Waikato and Counties Manukau and Auckland DHB do?
- Does the WOF cover buildings that were consented under the current Code, but are non-compliant with that Code? Who decided that was OK?
- The DHB only uses IQPs who have passed the DHB’s own tests?
- And that these tests include an IQP having to fix the defects on a dummy wall? Sounds innovative.