Response to official information request
- The performance measure results of each department from September 2017 to September 2019 e.g. patient flow indicators.
- The number of vacancies in specialist roles across each DHB department and length of each vacancy from September 2017 to September 2019?
- The cost of paying and total number of staff (plus extra expenses including things such as food and accommodation) on temporary contracts covering for someone of the same profession (also known as locum/cattle workforce/agency/bureaus) in each department from September 2017 to September 2019?
- The total number of staff in each department if it was at its ideal target from September 2017 to September 2019?
- What are the DHB’s staffing arrangements when departments are not at full staff capacity?
- The average length of each staff member’s employment (staff members contracts explained above) with the DHB from September 2017 to September 2019?
- The average wait times for patients, as well as longest and shortest individual wait times for specialist appointments and elective surgeries from September 2017 to September 2019? Please specify each specialist department? i.e. neurologist, cardiologist etc and if it was for appointments or elective surgeries.